Prospective and interested authors are encouraged to submit abstracts (download abstract template) describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical works in all topics of interests of the 2nd ICEO-2019. All abstract submitted to the 2nd ICEO-2019 must be original contributions that are not currently submitted to any other conference, workshop, or journal, nor will be submitted to any other conference, workshop, or journal during the review process of the 2nd ICEO-2019. Authors of the accepted abstracts will be invited to give oral presentation at the conference site and will be requested to submit a full paper for the publication, after peer-reviewed, in the Proceedings or journal indexed by Scopus.
Please follow the instructions below carefully to prepare your manuscript:
- Authors are required to prepare your manuscript using the standard conference template provided here. Please double-check the paper size in your page setup to make sure that you are using the European A4-size paper layout (8.27 inch x 11.69 inch). Please strictly follow the format of your manuscripts according to the given standard template. The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers.
- All third party work included in your paper should be properly acknowledged with referencing
- Prepare your manuscript in English. Please ensure that your manuscript is free from grammatical, spelling, and/or punctuation errors and it is the responsibility of authors to make sure that the paper has been thoroughly edited and proofread before submission.
- The length of full papers should not exceed 8 pages, including text, figures, tables and references. Additional page charges will always be incurred if the paper is longer than 8 pages. Therefore, authors are urged to write as concisely as possible, but not at the expense of clarity
- Authors should prepare their documents using MS-Word and save as a .doc or .docx format
Abstract and Paper Submissions
For the submission of your abstract or paper, you need to do
- Go to the submission website and use the “ACCOUNT” button to register for a user/author account before you can proceed. If you have already registered, you could go to “USER” button, to log in.
- Registration requires filling in a few brief fields on the web form.
- Upon completion of the form, you will be taken directly to the paper submission section. You could also choose to logout and submit the abstract or paper in a later date.
- To submit a proposal, the user will need to be logged in as an Author. From the User Home page, under Roles, select Authors.
- Once logged in, you should follow the steps by clicking on the link under “Start here to submit a abstract/paper to this conference”.
- To start your submission, first you must select the most appropriate track for your abstract/paper.
- You are also requested to agree to the submission checklist (setup previously by the Conference Manager). If any of the items are not checked, the submission cannot proceed.
- Next, you must agree to the Copyright Notice (as setup previously). If the Notice is not checked, the submission cannot proceed. Finally, you can add any additional comments, if any.
- Once you have registered to the system, you are considered as the primary author. Using the Add Author button, additional authors can be added to the submission.
- The next section allows you to enter the title and abstract for your paper. Then, in the next section you may add your preferred indexing terms.
- Finally, you could enter any supporting agencies that provided funding for your research.
- When all the above steps are completed, you select Save and Continue to complete submission of your paper by using the upload tool then select Save and Continue
- Please make sure that your Word file is not more than 10 MB, otherwise you will not be able to submit your paper
If you find any difficulty or if you have any question with regard to the paper preparation and submission, please contact Dr. Yunardi by emailing him through email@example.com